Most power users know about CPU-Z and GPU-Z. They're handy applications for seeing detailed technical information about your processor, motherboard, RAM, and GPU. GPU-Z, the graphics-card-specific program, has come out with their latest version. A list on what's new in v0.5.2 taken from the download location will follow. Download the program here if you want to check it out or if you use it regularly.
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
- Added support for AMD HD 6990
- Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
- Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
- Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
- Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
- Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
- Added startup parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
- Several crash and stability fixes