Recently released from Mozilla is the Firefox 4 Beta 7, which comes with quite a few updates from Beta 6.
- WebGL is enabled by default on Windows and Mac OS X. WebGL support requires an OpenGL-capable graphics card. Support for other graphics cards on Windows (specifically Intel GPUs) and Linux will be coming in a future beta
- Certain rendering operations are now hardware-accelerated using Direct3D 9 on Windows XP, Direct3D 10 on Windows Vista and 7, and OpenGL on Mac OS X
- Improved web typography using OpenType with support for ligatures, kerning and font variants
- HTML5 Forms API makes web based forms easier to implement and validate
- See the complete changelist from the previous beta
You can download the beta from their website, but be warned that all of your add-ons may not work. We should be seeing the release candidate in early 2011.