AMD has recently released their Catalyst 12.3 driver suite, bringing with it the usual slew of bugfixes. This driver suite also fully supports the AMD Radeon 7900, 7800, and 7700 series of graphics cards. Below is a list of resolved issues in Windows 7:
- AMD Catalyst Control Center startup issues/ delays have been resolved
- Tom Clancy HAWX: No longer crashes after task switching with MLAA (Morphological Anti-Aliasing) and Anti-Aliasing enabled
- Furmark Benchmark: No longer crashes when launched in High Performance mode.
- Quake 4: No longer display corruption after task switching when run in High Performance mode
- XPlane: Textures no longer exhibit flicker and corruption
- Skyrim: No longer displays flickering and texture corruption.
- Alan Wake: A system crash is no longer experienced when running the game in DirectX 9 mode with Crossfire enabled
- Far Cry 2: A random system hang is no longer experienced when running the game at high in game setting
Known issues for Windows 7 are:
- Vsync may be disabled after task switching when playing Rage
- Enemy Territory Quake Wars may crash when launched in High Performance mode
- Crysis 2 may hang randomly when run in DirectX 11 mode.
You can read the full release notes here, and make sure to download the new update from here.